Our patient family numbers into the thousands — and that’s a testament to the care and skill that our team strives to provide for everyone. Is Dr. Bunce the right orthodontist for you? We hope so!
Of course, you’ll have to see for yourself, but here’s a snapshot of the reputation we’ve earned for ourselves:
- Readers of Seattle Metropolitan magazine have selected Dr. Bunce as the Top Dentist in Seattle for 15 consecutive years.
- As a research evaluator during the early years of Invisalign® technology, Dr. Bunce is one of the most experienced Invisalign® providers in the Bellevue area. Her Invisalign® research study experience began at the University of Washington in 2001, where she treated about 50 patients per day.
- Dr. Bunce is certified through the American Board of Orthodontics, a voluntary credential that represents an orthodontist’s personal and public commitment to the standards of specialty practice and lifelong learning. Only a third of orthodontists are board certified.
- We offer convenient office hours, including early morning and later afternoon appointment times to accommodate your family’s busy lifestyle. Our doors are open on as many holidays as possible to minimize time out of school for our young patients.
- We spend a great deal of time with each patient and are careful to answer all of your questions. We also spend time carefully planning your treatment to minimize the time and cost, always keeping efficiency and effectiveness in mind.
- Our orthodontic consultations are pressure-free. We will perform a thorough exam that includes digital X-rays and photographs. We will present a treatment plan that outlines Dr. Bunce’s recommendation for the most effective and appropriate treatment for your unique orthodontic needs. We will never make you feel pressured to accept this plan or begin treatment on the same day as your consultation.
- Your time is valuable, and we take care to be on time for appointments throughout the day.